Branch Circuit Metered
The Modular MRP Series provides outlet level control and Branch Circuit Metering. The modularity of the MRP sets the standard for output receptacle flexibility.
Metering includes AMPs, Voltage, Active and Apparent Power and Power Factor. Power Factor is a great indicator of the health and condition of connected power supplies.
- Modular Design for flexible receptacle configurations
- Outlet Level Control and Circuit Metering
- Accuracy +- 1% Full Load; kWh, kVa, PF, Amps and Voltage to the outlet and circuit
- Aluminum Chassis for efficient heat transfer and grounding
- Available Zero U and Rackmount MRP chassis
- Easy to Read Color Display
- HTTPs, SNMPv3s, SSL and IPv6 Support
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Two Sensor Ports for External Sensors
- Made in the USA
Easily monitor input power as well as branch circuit power utilizing BayTech's easy to read color display. Displays turns red if alarm condition exists.
Monitor environmental conditions with two built-in sensor ports. Standard sensors include Temperature and Humidity.
All internal connections are secured with locking aids. Power connections utilize a lock washer as well as a nylon locknut.
Secure your assets with integrated Locking C13 receptacles.
Receptacles are securely mounted to a PCB. This has proven to be much more reliable than ISD's (Insulation Displacement) and hand soldered wires.