The MMP power strip provides outlet level metering and control and circuit metering. The MMP’s modularity allows for exact receptacle counts at the time of manufacturing. Utilize our model number generator to dial in your specific needs.
Metering includes AMPs, Voltage, Active and Apparent Power and Power Factor. The MMP maintains a kWh meter for each outlet. This model is available without the controlled outlet feature.
Power Factor is a great indicator of the health of connected power supplies.
- Modular Design for flexible receptacle configurations
- Outlet Level Control and Metering
- Accuracy +- 1% Full Load; kWh, kVa, PF, Amps and Voltage to the outlet and circuit
- Aluminum Chassis for efficient heat transfer and grounding
- Available Zero U and Rackmount MMP chassis
- Easy to Read Color Display
- HTTPs, SNMPv3s, SSL and IPv6 Support
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Two Sensor Ports for External Sensors
- Made in the USA
Easily monitor input power as well as branch circuit power utilizing BayTech's easy to read color display. Displays turns red if alarm condition exists.
Monitor environmental conditions with two built-in sensor ports. Standard sensors include Temperature and Humidity.
All internal connections are secured with locking aids. Power connections utilize a lock washer as well as a nylon locknut.
Secure your assets with integrated Locking C13 receptacles.
Receptacles are securely mounted to a PCB. This has proven to be much more reliable than ISD's (Insulation Displacement) and hand soldered wires.